Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazfit Bip Smart watch €42

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭sealgaire

I've had to contact seller, "en route" for 3 weeks now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

the goon wrote: »
    Does anyone have a lead on a current deal for this?

Bought on Geekbuying on Friday evening for about €60
    Coming from the Italian warehouse and according to DHL it just got picked up by the courier in Shannon so should be with me soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Can anyone tell me if the Amazfit supports media controls?

Can I change tracks on Spotify from it?

And does it play well with IOS?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭Sono

Still no sign and no one to contact about it as it’s somewhere in Ireland and An Post don’t recognise the tracking number. The joys of AliExpress shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

thejaguar wrote:
    Can anyone tell me if the Amazfit supports media controls?

No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 wearypenguin

Sono wrote: »
    Still no sign and no one to contact about it as it’s somewhere in Ireland and An Post don’t recognise the tracking number. The joys of AliExpress shopping.
    Were you able to speak with anyone in An Post? I can't get them to reply to any of my mails. The tracking number I have is valid as it returns a result on the An Post site, just says it was delivered to Thurles DSU

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Were you able to speak with anyone in An Post? I can't get them to reply to any of my mails. The tracking number I have is valid as it returns a result on the An Post site, just says it was delivered to Thurles DSU

They won't return your emails as their contact isn't with you. You need to contact the seller, bigger chance you've been given a wrong tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 vanGogh

I'm in same position ... item marked as delivered but to a different address. Got speaking to very helpful guy in An Post and he said that Ali Express are always assigning the wrong tracking number to items. He said to get back on to them for the correct tracking number.

Through AliExpress, I PM'd the seller on Wed and she got back to me yesterday to say it was the wrong tracking number. She gave me a new code and a new link to track it and extended the purchase protection date. The new tracking number says that it is now in Ireland at central hub.

I suggest you contact the seller via PM

vanGogh

No sure my tracking number isn’t showing up on their site but other sites say it arrived in the country of destination on the 19th!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,827 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

• Advertisement

Starting to regret buying from aliexpress now, items that cost me less than €5 ordered the same day have arrived before this watch.

Can’t understand what the issue is at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

IT could be stuck with An Post tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Starting to regret buying from aliexpress now, items that cost me less than €5 ordered the same day have arrived before this watch.

Can’t understand what the issue is at all.

Its not Ali Express or the sellers fault stuff is getting delayed. The fault lies with An Post. Have a look in this thread. There is delays with a lot of stuff coming through Chinese/Asian sites

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057689533

GBX wrote: »
    Its not Ali Express or the sellers fault stuff is getting delayed. The fault lies with An Post. Have a look in this thread. There is delays with a lot of stuff coming through Chinese/Asian sites

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057689533

Thanks for that, it is extremely frustrating an item in the country almost 2 weeks and just being held in a sorting office somewhere.

This is a good deal for it's bigger brother - The Amazfit Pace. Nice watch with good reviews. Free shipping to the UK from Spain so no customs. Need to use AP or Parcel motel.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Huami-Watch-AMAZFIT-Pace-Bluetooth-4-0-Sports-Smart-Watch-Zirconia-Ceramics-Heart-Rate/32807524445.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

Bought the Amazfit Bip on amazon yesterday for £58.49. Here. There was a small link to the right of the item to take 10% off the 64.99 price.

Obviously, more expensive than Ali and so on, but delivered and fulfilled by amazon, so less messing around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Toast wrote: »
    Whatever you've tools doing disable in the mi fit app as it'll send both otherwise.

How or where in the mi fit app can you disable settings? cheers

Sono wrote:
    Thanks for that, it is extremely frustrating an item in the country almost 2 weeks and just being held in a sorting office somewhere.

They don't get pennies to deliver the post from asia. Why would they put their resources into sorting something they aren't receiving a fair amount for. That's where the problem lies.

Pay extra to get it shipped properly. An extra euro and you'll have it weeks earlier.

RossieMan wrote: »
    They don't get pennies to deliver the post from asia. Why would they put their resources into sorting something they aren't receiving a fair amount for. That's where the problem lies.

Pay extra to get it shipped properly. An extra euro and you'll have it weeks earlier.

Have ordered a lot of stuff from China and this is the first time it’s been an issue, lesson learned anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Discodog wrote: »
    This is a good deal for it's bigger brother - The Amazfit Pace. Nice watch with good reviews. Free shipping to the UK from Spain so no customs. Need to use AP or Parcel motel.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Huami-Watch-AMAZFIT-Pace-Bluetooth-4-0-Sports-Smart-Watch-Zirconia-Ceramics-Heart-Rate/32807524445.html

Ahh missed out on this price, is this still the best available or any other sites worth checking out?

• Advertisement

Its been a n issue for about 2 years now. They hold them in pallet sized bundles until they get a chance to sort through the crap.

Ahh missed out on this price, is this still the best available or any other sites worth checking out?

It's not bad considering the european shipping. Mine is in the UK on it's way to AP

Watch finally delivered this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Have ordered a lot of stuff from China and this is the first time it’s been an issue, lesson learned anyway

Regular occurance for me. I have two items from China routed via Turkey which is a new one. Items both arrived in Ireland between 3 & 4 weeks ago. Even with registered post from China, An Post are making zero, at best, sorting & delivering it so there's no urgency

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭seandalaiocht

Still waiting on mine, status stuck at:

Shipment arrived at destination country

since 25th September :(

I wonder if it is to do with Irish Customs? Maybe they are being told to hold items for batch checking.

Ali emailed me to say that mine arrived in the UK. At that time the tracking said it was in Belgium.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Mine "arrived at destination country" between 12/09 & 21/09

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Same here. Ordered on 30th August, in Ireland since 25th September. I asked the seller for 15 days extra buyer protection but they only gave 10.

Gulliver wrote: »
    Same here. Ordered on 30th August, in Ireland since 25th September. I asked the seller for 15 days extra buyer protection but they only gave 10.

Is that according to Ali tracking, the carrier or Anpost?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭seandalaiocht

Discodog wrote: »
    Is that according to Ali tracking, the carrier or Anpost?

In my case it's based on the tracking number and tracking website provided by the seller (1tracking.com). The Ali tracking number was wrong. I have protection extended now until 30 October.

Advertisement