Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm grand. But there is a really big group of peeps here that seem to need some love big time. Hope ya get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside watching tv on the laptop :)

I like the thread too I must admit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

i got chatted up earlier at the bar by a young woman,im feeling the love :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha , all loved equally but for different reasons Seph !
    Too old to be caught out with a question like that :D

Hmmm damn I was hoping you were gonna say me :D:3.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

bassy wrote: »
    i got chatted up earlier at the bar by a young woman,im feeling the love :D:D

Niiiiiiiiice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Eating monster munch, they’ve gone to sh1te trying to ignore the pain in my face. The tooth isn’t even out of the gum so I can’t even just go get it pulled

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Eating monster munch, they’ve gone to sh1te trying to ignore the pain in my face. The tooth isn’t even out of the gum so I can’t even just go get it pulled

Got monster munch in england last year, proper pickled onion plavour, was delighted with myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

Got monster munch in england last year, proper pickled onion plavour, was delighted with myself

you should have bought back a couple of boxs you could have made a killing on the real mc coy monster munch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Well fcuk life anyways was only thinking during the week I must go and visit my aunt/godmother hadn’t seen her in about a year. Well I should have went she dropped dead yesterday 65 is young these days.

I got some up the north last year, big multi pack bag. Was delighted. Got back to the hotel laden down with my wares and Christ it was like chawing meanies. Nah, wasn’t my cup of tea. Thankfully I also bought 2 liters of Dr Pepper which consoled me somewhat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote:
    I have to say , I love this thread

Who do you love the most in this thread though mam ? 🀔🀔

The person who created this thread of course.

So sorry to hear about your aunt

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I says wrote: »
    Well fcuk life anyways was only thinking during the week I must go and visit my aunt/godmother hadn’t seen her in about a year. Well I should have went she dropped dead yesterday 65 is young these days.

So sorry for your loss , I Says .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sorry for your loss. 65 is very young

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I says wrote: »

Sorry to hear that I says.
    I'm home after visiting an auntie I hadn't seen in a while tonight myself. Last of my dad's sisters.
    She's a contrary old bitch really, but great craic by times and she's always giving out about none of us visiting her. I wouldn't have seen her tonight either if I was taking a pint. :)
    Heading for the leaba, only 1 weekend to go before I can have a pint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Sorry for your loss I says.

I says, i'm awful sorry for your loss..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I says, I'm very sorry, thats terrible news about you aunt.

As you say, 65 is young these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    ....., Iceland isn't just frozen food . They have fresh bakery items , fruit , veg , fresh meats etc .
    And alcohol :D

Its probably because the Iceland nearest me is an old store, but really the only thing the I've bought there in the last year is milk. The fresh stuff always looks to be at the extreme end of tired, and no fresh bakery ( but dont care as I'm one of those forced gluten dodgers )

Even Polo Stores seems to have better offerings ( fresh, frozen and ambient )

I'm couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sorry for your loss I says

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,749 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm watching the Daytona 500. Smashes and bashes aplenty.

Back deskside listening to UNKLE

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

Just in bed now, there was an attempted break in at a neighbours and I’m home alone so abit paranoid

MAC addict wrote: »
    Just in bed now, there was an attempted break in at a neighbours and I’m home alone so abit paranoid

It'll be ok, last place they'll try is close by if they didn't manage your neghbours

It'll be ok, last place they'll try is close by if they didn't manage your neghbours
    I’m sure it will be there’s a stir around and the Garda have been around. It’s just that eerie feeling :/

MAC addict wrote: »
    I’m sure it will be there’s a stir around and the Garda have been around. It’s just that eerie feeling :/

It certainly gets the adrenalin going and leaves some tension about. When you sleep it'll be good sleep. In the meantime there's always a few of us about :)

Yeah that’s it exactly. Thankfully they ran when lights came on and nothing was harmed. Thank you, I really enjoy this thread even if I am only really starting to post in it :) seems like good craic

Hope you do get some rest and sure anyone is free to post here so enjoy!

I’m happy to see another Mac addict on the thread! Hopefully you’ll get to sleep after that fright

• Advertisement

Thank you! MAC is like my crack :):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement