Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Everyone should get a slap

Wake up the next morning sore in a cell its makes you think twice about doing it again

It makes you think that next time you might as well get a few digs in on the Garda because you're going to get battered either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

African youths running street battles in Portadown last weekend.

https://youtu.be/QXVjaIqcU4A

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Black people living in Portadown FFS this is getting comical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Law breakers should be given a 3 strikes and your out rule.
    After 3 strikes you're fuct on to an island with all the other bellends of society. Fend for yourself, no support financially, no laws.
    And no way back to the mainland.

Be savage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

^ so ... an Escape from New York scenario? In Dublin, that would mean you drop them all on Lambay Island.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Plenty of islands off the coast of mayo. Pick one and turn it into our very own island of outlaws.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SporadicMan

****ing hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

other countries handle public disorder much better
    lets be honest, we're pretty poor at dealing with scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

I see Tesco have had to stop deliveries to certain parts of Tallaght. Only the postman still goes to those parts I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,485 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

MrFresh wrote: »
    I see Tesco have had to stop deliveries to certain parts of Tallaght. Only the postman still goes to those parts I'd say.

Sad for the people who genuinely need the service having their lives turned upside down by a group of little good for nothing thugs.

I go back to the point i'm blue in the face making.

We don't have a justice system or proper police force. How are any of these problems ever going to be dealt with in the absence of these basic needs?

The irony with the African gangs thing is that i'm willing to bet their own countries , as poor as they may be, have better more forceful policing and tougher justice systems than Ireland does.

This is all brought on ourselves. No one is doing this to us. We simply refuse to have serious justice or policing that is the norm in all other countries in Europe.

People walking the streets with 100's of convictions, free legal aid, house for life no matter how much of a life ruining bastard to the people around you you are, doormat judges, no consequences for anything...etc etc...

All this stuff has to stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

MrFresh wrote: »

Muggings going on in parks around as well. As bad as it's ever been by the sounds of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

bnt wrote: »
    ^ so ... an Escape from New York scenario? In Dublin, that would mean you drop them all on Lambay Island.

too close to the mainland, you could swim it.
    need something further offshore

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Ush1 wrote: »
    Muggings going on in parks around as well. As bad as it's ever been by the sounds of things.
    Sadly there's that untouchable vibe about teens of a certain age. Courts will only deal with the worst of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Jurnos saying on Twitter Glen Wards house was shot up in Finglas in tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

Jurnos saying on Twitter Glen Wards was shot up in Finglas in tonight.

BREAKING - Shots fired at home of Kinahan cartel linked gangster Mr Flashy in Finglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

His gaff was raided on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Suckit wrote: »
    His gaff was raided on Friday

Thought it was Friday before that.?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Anyone else seen the horrific picture floating about on WhatsApp of the guy who got his face slashed in Finglas last week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

https://youtu.be/o7ao6LOUMOQ

https://youtu.be/ZAFWzGfTUno

Irish Drill

Gangs and Hoods

Part 1&2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

A group of chanting drunk teenagers got on my Northside dart today. All white.

I’ve never seen these black gangs and the videos could be from anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Anyone else seen the horrific picture floating about on WhatsApp of the guy who got his face slashed in Finglas last week?

Yeah, said it happened in the Garda station?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

A group of chanting drunk teenagers got on my Northside dart today. All white.

I’ve never seen these black gangs and the videos could be from anywhere.

If it doesn't happen to you, it doesn't happen at all?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

How’s does that Padraig o Reilly get the photos?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Ush1 wrote:
    Yeah, said it happened in the Garda station?

It happened at the bus stop outside the garda station.
    The victim had dropped off clothes to a friend of his that was in custody and was waiting on the bus back to blanch when he was attacked..he then ran into the garda station covered in blood.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It happened at the bus stop outside the garda station.
    The victim had dropped off clothes to a friend of his that was in custody and was waiting on the bus back to blanch when he was attacked..he then ran into the garda station covered in blood.

I thought it happened inside, the way I heard the story, the victim was being booked in at the station, guy (from rival gang) enters, stabs/slashes and tries to get away.
    I've seen an image of the aftermath in the station, it wasn't pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SporadicMan

I hate Irish scum more than anyone, but it does concern me that we seem perfectly fine to import more scum on top of ours.

I feel that as a country we already had a pretty high ratio of scum to 'well behaved' people.

Future is looking a bit grim, for me. There seems to be no sentiment towards actually resolving any of these issues outside of just giving everyone free houses.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I thought it happened inside, the way I heard the story, the victim was being booked in at the station, guy (from rival gang) enters, stabs/slashes and tries to get away.
    I've seen an image of the aftermath in the station, it wasn't pretty.

That's what I heard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ush1 wrote: »
    That's what I heard.

I don't believe that he bus stop was cordoned off either which would have been part of the scene.

Just looking at the news reports, it say's it was a father who was attacked bringing clothes to his son who was booked in, and that he walked into the station to get help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement