Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

headnorth wrote: »
    helped lawlor get lynch out to waste ground to dig up a gun then lawlor shot him,deans got pissed 1 nite in pub sitting with finn and says what lawlor did. finn left pub with deans and parted ways and the lawlor shot deans. finn rang lawlor before leaving pub to say deans has loose lips

acc to the indo today.

Does Williams say why Lynch was killed?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Thesiger wrote: »
    Does Williams say why Lynch was killed?

drugs debt

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

headnorth wrote: »
    drugs debt

lawlor.png

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

From what I can gather.. the names on Saturday have been mixed up and it should be gerard dundon instead of gerard bramble and Quincy bramble instead of Quincy dundon that were arrested...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    From what I can gather.. the names on Saturday have been mixed up and it should be gerard dundon instead of gerard bramble and Quincy bramble instead of Quincy dundon that were arrested...

Ger was clonmel based, with a former respectable hard working woman.
    Any more tat bits of information?
    Any names of the women arrested yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Thanks for posting all the links boys.

Definitely helps piecing things together, crazy stuff, amazing the spanning of generations, imagine being 13 and your Da is shot and 10 years later you are a costing the supposed individual responsible for it, heavy ****.

Not knocking Garda but wouldn’t have been possible and also prudent to keep RL under surveillance? Like 24/7? Is that possible in Ireland?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Have we the new wave of Mcarthy Dundons

bigpink wrote: »
    Have we the new wave of Mcarthy Dundons

There isn't any McCarthy/dundons.gang.

There's a McCarthy gang in Limerick.

There isn't a Dundon gang in Limerick.

At least with this one the dundons haven't got anyone innocent killed or facilitated the murder of a mother of 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

There's still a few aquaintances around, Noddy McCarthy and April Collins gave Evedince against Wayne Dundon so that's Definitely after causing a bit of a rift, There's alot of them married into big crime families in the city so they're not completely gone away, a young cousin of theirs was a target in a drive by this time last year so they're clearly not as feared as before

• Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Not knocking Garda but wouldn’t have been possible and also prudent to keep RL under surveillance? Like 24/7? Is that possible in Ireland?

Garda surveillance paid for by the taxpayer for the purposes of protecting his miserable hide?

**** that.

• Advertisement

https://m.herald.ie/news/gardai-seize-50k-hit-bounty-as-2-women-held-in-sting-operation-39108727.html

"Criminals linked to the Maguire side of the Drogheda feud are now the chief suspects for the murder of Robbie Lawlor after gardai seized a €50,000 bounty they believe was paid for the murder of the gangland psychopath."

The article also confirms who the 33 year old is and his nephew.

50k seems very cheap, will they even get paid now?

Question now is who owns/owned Addy's debt?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

https://m.herald.ie/news/gardai-seize-50k-hit-bounty-as-2-women-held-in-sting-operation-39108727.html

"Criminals linked to the Maguire side of the Drogheda feud are now the chief suspects for the murder of Robbie Lawlor after gardai seized a €50,000 bounty they believe was paid for the murder of the gangland psychopath."

Did someone say here that it was 150k

• Registered Users Posts: 14 John McCamstains

Hardy the next Marco Polo

perfect ha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Om and CP made no mention of "we got you Robbie" in vids
    It was more like they got you
    And you would imagine they would claim it if it was them

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Om and CP made no mention of "we got you Robbie" in vids
    It was more like they got you
    And you would imagine they would claim it if it was them

No chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

They're hardly that thick.
    Every cop in the country has seen those

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Titan2020 wrote: »
    Wayne dundon will never see the light of day, can't see them re establishing themselves in Limerick again, Things are running to smooth there now, Everbody gone back to making money, those animals bring way to much attention on the place

Hopefully so but having their name involved in a hugely high profile killing well being heat that the gangsters in limerick will not welcome. Limerick out of the paper I’m sure has made it easier to conduct their dark business but I can see the heat coming back a bit with this incident. If those involved are guilty of double crossing then it was extremely foolish & could be fatal.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Stooped

Any info on Carberry's 42 year old associate they're saying is next?

Stooped wrote: »
    Any info on Carberry's 42 year old associate they're saying is next?

Gavin theirney?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Stooped

Gavin theirney?

Oh yeah it's been a while since I heard about him. Cheers.

• Advertisement

They got paid the money but didn’t make it back to Limerick to hand it over to the gang who facilitated the murder, whoever paid it will just wash their hands of it, tough cookies.

They won’t be happy till they’ve taken the 42 year old and the two brothers in Spain. Just when we think one side has the advantage someone comes out of the dark and murders someone. If the 42 year old doesn’t leave the country then he’s brown bread. On the other side RL’s ego most likely got him killed, thinking he could trust someone with the name Dundon is highly stupid even if you are the most notorious Hitman in the country.

Edited that part after reading GT is the one next in line. Haven’t heard much on him.

Agree.
    All the talk of smart cunning RL and he goes and trusts travellers
    I suspect he was skint and little options
    Most of his hits were personal so not paid
    He wasn't a dealer
    Being skint was a way of life for him I'd say
    Living on the move costs money.

Agree.
    All the talk of smart cunning RL and he goes and trusts travellers
    I suspect he was skint and little options
    Most of his hits were personal so not paid
    He wasn't a dealer
    Being skint was a way of life for him I'd say
    Living on the move costs money.

Seems to be the life of all of these supposed money filled gangsters that they don’t have a penny to run together most of the time. They seem to spend it all as they know around the next corner will be fatal for them. Allot of these “gangsters” don’t cough up the money either for hits and stuff like that. The lads don’t seem to be there when the brains were being handed out. Just shows it’s a fools game.

Seems to be the life of all of these supposed money filled gangsters that they don’t have a penny to run together most of the time. They seem to spend it all as they know around the next corner will be fatal for them. Allot of these “gangsters” don’t cough up the money either for hits and stuff like that. The lads don’t seem to be there when the brains were being handed out. Just shows it’s a fools game.
    Alot do have cash too
    On other side om got few hundred gs taken off him more than once,And that wouldn't have been his only cache
    Few 100,000,or a mil in cash and put away is a lot of dough

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Why would they admit murder on camera?
    They would know it wouldn't be enough for court
    Anyhoos the women caught with cash prove me wrong

Those dundons are cunning bastards all the same
    Keiran Keane's murder was a chess game of double-crossing played well and RL again too,
    It would have taken a lot of back play to gain RLs trust,the kid and uncle could just as easily been found shot dead in car if RL smelled a rat
    To think that kids father planned it with thos stakes at play with his kid says a lot about them

Keiran Keane's murder was a chess game of double-crossing played well and RL again too,
    It would have taken a lot of back play to gain RLs trust,the kid and uncle could just as easily been found shot dead in car if RL smelled a rat
    To think that kids father planned it with thos stakes at play with his kid says a lot about them

You see right there is exactly why it worked, he laid his chips on the table with putting them in harms way that way RL was like I have the insurance I need. Would these guys have been any good in a fun fight or violence if they had to back up RL in a straight situation? Does anyone have the info if what went down with RL, did he get out of the car to collect the money and a car can’t outta nowhere and the occupant got out and gunned him down? That seems to be the method I get reading into the reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

You see right there is exactly why it worked, he laid his chips on the table with putting them in harms way that way RL was like I have the insurance I need. Would these guys have been any good in a fun fight or violence if they had to back up RL in a straight situation? Does anyone have the info if what went down with RL, did he get out of the car to collect the money and a car can’t outta nowhere and the occupant got out and gunned him down? That seems to be the method I get reading into the reports.

Most reports I have read are Robbie went in the front door to collect the Money and shooter came in the back door and gave chase.

Most reports I have read are Robbie went in the front door to collect the Money and shooter came in the back door and gave chase.

Cheers, makes sense how they ended up in the front garden, he’s fitness didn’t help that day eh. Perfectly planned. Doubt there is any more like RL out there who operate for so long while he was alive. Still wonder what he’s role was in KMW murder. It’s a fascinating story on Ruthless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Billhook

If you met them, they're the sort of guys who would open a door for you in a shop, or hold it open if you were behind them on the way in.
    Mannerly enough just like any other member of society.

This whole thing is like a movie or novel, very intriguing and intense.
    And the wattsapp videos etc, I wonder is there going to be a book wrote about all this?

Those limerick guys seem to come out on top, you hear nothing about them next thing they're on top again.

I'd say if they played chess they'd be pretty dam good at it.
    Imagine them running a company, they'd be absolute geniuses.

I grew up in a housing estate and as a teenager I worked in Quinnsworth with real street wise lads in Cork City in the early 90's they were the best workers on the floor.
    Say one guy was on the mineral section, his patch it would be immaculate.
    He would have great time keeping and his t's were crossed i's dotted.

Some went on to become trainee managers others went to Amsterdam, that was a long time ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement