Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurosport Player £1.99 for 12 months

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭JazzyJ

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

JazzyJ wrote: »

Could be the same issue when I was getting when trying to sign up with the Romanian offer. If you have a Revolut card, you could try with that. It worked for me on the British offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

JazzyJ wrote: »

Yeah came across that and assumed theyre just full up on the promotion.
    Popple3 wrote: »
    Could be the same issue when I was getting when trying to sign up with the Romanian offer. If you have a Revolut card, you could try with that. It worked for me on the British offer.

Thats a good idea!, I sort of accidentally signed earlier today up for a month for 3.99 on Visa so ill try the Revolut card the last day of the offer as when you buy the promotion it starts straight away and not when your current subscription ends.

No just tried it there now and it didn't work with Revolut with the British offer unfortunately with or without a VPN. Still getting a failed notice. I even found an apparent valid polish offer with zlotty that comes to 10.42 euro but getting the same fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Got an email offering it for €19.99 for 12 months just there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Cape Clear wrote: »

Thanks, just signed up again. Would usually buy two separate months to get the Australian and French Open tennis so this works out the same price and I get it for the entire year.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭icom

Cape Clear wrote: »

Just signed up, same on the website. Thanks for the heads up.
    That's the cycling viewing sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭Genghis

Looks like my 12 month pass is set to renew at 88zl, which is €19.70 or so. When I click into my Annual Pass, it says next payment due is 44zl, better again, wonder which it will be.

In fairness I think Eurosport automatically extended all annual plans during Covid, my renewal was due in March and they are only renewing in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

Can get for 12.49 using vpn set to middle east (possibly Turkey). Option to pay with PayPal. Renews at 24.99. Is there much value to it? I like cycling but usually watch everything live

webpal wrote: »
    Can get for 12.49 using vpn set to middle east (possibly Turkey). Option to pay with PayPal. Renews at 24.99. Is there much value to it? I like cycling but usually watch everything live

If you like snooker there is good value in it as it shows 3 live matches during the world championships that not even Eurosport main tv channels show. It also shows qualifiers for the worlds starting next monday actually and also Eurosport tv channels dont show these matches.
    That being said its not guaranteed how much of the matches they show as over the last year there was no rhyme and reason why they werent showing some of the matches. Its like the camera men were unionised and made sure they took their lunch breaks despite no cover and went home 9pm with 3 frames to go:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

How many simultaneous devices does it allow?

Just the wan

Back on offer again, best I can see is annual sub at €15.99 using Middle East or Turkey vpn

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Interesting101

With Covid I think all annual plans were extended to March (depending) on renewal date obviously.....Can these be stacked or would we need to setup new account again?
    Prob best to setup a new year for regular black Friday renewal offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Back on offer again, best I can see is annual sub at €15.99 using Middle East or Turkey vpn

How does one usually pay for this? Revolut, and Paypal, both appear to be not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

ibFoxer wrote: »
    How does one usually pay for this? Revolut, and Paypal, both appear to be not working.

I paid via PayPal in polish zloty the past 2 years. It renewed for roughly €20 the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭DM-BM

jonny_b wrote: »
    I paid via PayPal in polish zloty the past 2 years. It renewed for roughly €20 the other day.

I too paid in zloty for the past two years on or around black Friday.

Just checked my account there and it says last payment 25 Nov 2019, next payment due 25 March 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Interesting101

DM-BM wrote: »
    I
    Just checked my account there and it says last payment 25 Nov 2019, next payment due 25 March 2021.

See my post 4 back.....When Covid kicked in and there was no sport, Eurosport extended the expiry date on pass...Nice gesture but now were out of synch with our black Friday deal renewal......Might be best to setup a new account to yearly rollovers?

I know about the extension, I was just referring to the fact that jonny_b had his account his account renewed on monday.

I switched to Turkey VPN in incognito window but im still seeing £19.99. How are you seeing €15.99?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭Galego

califano wrote: »
    I switched to Turkey VPN in incognito window but im still seeing £19.99. How are you seeing €15.99?

It doesnt work. Eurosport now requires you to pay with a card registered in the country you are purchasing for. Turkey = Turkish credit/debit card.

califano wrote: »

Tried again and it’s valid until 30/11, renews at €24.99, try Bursa server

Galego wrote: »
    It doesnt work. Eurosport now requires you to pay with a card registered in the country you are purchasing for. Turkey = Turkish credit/debit card.

Use PayPal

I too paid in zloty for the past two years on or around black Friday.

Mine says last payment 23 Nov 2020 now I don't understand how it billed me and but gave extensions to everyone else on an annual plan

I'd email them to see what is going on.

During the spring/summer i got a few emails from them, each time saying they were adding a month to my subscription due to no live sport.

I'd email them to see what is going on.

During the spring/summer i got a few emails from them, each time saying they were adding a month to my subscription due to no live sport.

Ah not arsed, still a great price for a year. Only watch it between nov-march for the ski jumping

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I only looked at my account there and didn't realise they had been charging me for Sept, Oct and Nov.

€3.99 a month as well.

I dunno, I'll let it go til the new year anyway as the aul lad is getting use out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Any deal on the eurosport annual subscription?

Anxious to have it in place for the Australian Open m

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jonnyatomic

seligehgit wrote: »

Anxious to have it in place for the Australian Open m

This may not work like how we can't get PL matches through Amazon UK, but Amazon Germany (Amazon.de) gives the Eurosport player as part of their Amazon video package, currently there's a free months trial, maybe a Vpn could sort it if the content is blocked. But at the end of the day it's Eurosport, is it worth blocking? He says as he's chased by an angry mob of Euroleague Basketball fans.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

seligehgit wrote:

VPN and buy via eurosport.pl?

Think it was €20 when mine renewed last time.

Advertisement