Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love Pinterest :D

Couchside watching the match

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

it was only a plastic bag filled with puke :D

Ewwww!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    I'm still recovering from my Saturday night shenanigans!

What kind of shenanigans ;)?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

What kind of shenanigans ;)?

drink feck drinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

bassy wrote:
    will you give up tomorrow nite

No chance, might have a beverage. Given the chatter tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »
    I love Pinterest :D

Couchside watching the match

Which reminds me a woman of my acquaintance is threatening to make a Voodoo doll of me if I don't register for a Seanad vote.:pac:

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well sod this, crazy start to work.. Everyone is in a foul humour and i can't find out info about a thing and and and grr. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Janey Grem do you ever get time off?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Janey Grem do you ever get time off?

Yup, midweek usually, can't come soon enough..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,834 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Well sod this, crazy start to work.. Everyone is in a foul humour and i can't find out info about a thing and and and grr. :mad:

Tell them to cop on , and give you what you need to do your job for the night Grem .

• Advertisement

There's anew or full moon tomorrow , they were all howling today, it could be a long week.

Just sat down on the couch with a pint of Aldi cordial.. Theres a bottle screaming at me from the kitchen "Drink me Duvet Day drink me".. I'm tempted lol.

Oh sod them.. I'll huff into a mug of tae instead, great solution :P

Oh sod them.. I'll huff into a mug of ate instead, great solution :P

I hope you mean tae there and I hope its barry's :pac:

Tae. FFS i think i'll officially retreat for the night.

Tae. FFS i think i'll officially retreat for the night.

*bear hug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

There's anew or full moon tomorrow , they were all howling today, it could be a long week.

Just sat down on the couch with a pint of Aldi cordial.. Theres a bottle screaming at me from the kitchen "Drink me Duvet Day drink me".. I'm tempted lol.

52364605_10156326244242887_5274092613966757888_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=2db5daaced211d85cbf4d10e78e2ced0&oe=5CEB5838

Picture I took heading home from work.

Moon over CCJ, Parkgate Street, Dublin 8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I says wrote: »
    Well fcuk life anyways was only thinking during the week I must go and visit my aunt/godmother hadn’t seen her in about a year. Well I should have went she dropped dead yesterday 65 is young these days.

Jaysus that's tough, hope you're okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, PJ’s on and wrapped up in a blanket. Nice and comfy, thinking it’ll be an early night though

Jaysus all the stories of the knacker drinking are bringing it back to me. :D

I was lucky in that I had an older boyfriend who brought me to pubs and Stag was my drink of choice cause he had money also. It was really posh back then. :D:D:D:D

Never see anyone drinking it now, don't know if it's still around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Relocated to the leaba.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

In the kitchen eating Tortilla chips and catching up on the latest F1 news.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Relocated to the leaba.

We know, Auto told us 😂

I know nothing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,093 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

BBFAN wrote: »
    Jaysus all the stories of the knacker drinking are bringing it back to me. :D

I was lucky in that I had an older boyfriend who brought me to pubs and Stag was my drink of choice cause he had money also. It was really posh back then. :D:D:D:D

Never see anyone drinking it now, don't know if it's still around.

Lads like me back then hated girls like you and those older lads with money.:D

I know nothing :D

I reckon Ted is a lot lot younger than you Auto.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Lads like me back then hated girls like you and those older lads with money.:D

He was a bread man and used to give my Mam an iced log every week, she loved him. :D:D:D:D

I reckon Ted is a lot lot younger than you Auto.:D

How many lots :D Maybe I’d like a toy boy ;):D

Ok maybe not :)

How many lots :D Maybe I’d like a toy boy ;):D

Ok maybe not :)

I'm a kind of toy boy. Mrs G is over 50 and I'm only 47! The attitude difference is getting VERY noticeable these days. I'm still up for it.:D

Away to bed.

• Advertisement

I'm a kind of toy boy. Mrs G is over 50 and I'm only 47! The attitude difference is getting VERY noticeable these days. I'm still up for it.:D

Away to bed.

Up like an iced log😂

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement